Tuesday, April 06, 2021: 11:00am - 12:30pm - - Inclusive Design Incubator
Corey and Sina return to facilitate a discussion on inclusive design and accessibility across all aspects of a museum’s enterprise – programming (exhibitions, education, public and community engagement, digital, service, outreach, and more).
Discussion will be supported by Corey and Sina’s Ecosystem of Inclusive Design methodology. Questions and topics for discussion can be submitted prior to the session even though the session will focus on unscripted dialogue between the facilitators and participants. The session will be documented and salient topics published to an online resource building on the sessions of the past 2 years and evolving into a MuseWeb resource accessible to its members year long.
Ecosystem of Inclusive Design
• Graphic Design & Information Systems
• Environmental /Built Design
• Interface Design (Tangible/Digital/Natural/Human)
• Content Development and Design
• Software Design and Development
• Media Design & Production
• Fabrication & Installation
• Inclusive Service Design and Offerings
• Soft Tactics, People, and Training