Terms and Conditions
Submission of your proposal through the website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions for participating in MW21 if your proposal is accepted by the Program Committee.
- At least one author of the proposal must have paid membership to attend the conference before February 1st. If no author of the proposal has registered for the conference by this date, the proposed presentation will be removed from the conference program.
- If you have proposed a formal Paper or a How-to Session, a written paper must be submitted by January 15 through the appropriate form and according to the Guidelines for Authors on the MW21 website. Authors who fail to submit the required papers by the January 15 deadline will be removed from the conference program.
- If your written paper is submitted by the January 15th deadline, you and/or your co-author(s) registered and paid for the full conference will receive an honorarium in the form of a US$100 credit. The honorarium will not be offered in any other form. Any extension of the January 15th paper submission deadline forfeits the honorarium. Any unused portion of the credit is forfeited.
- If you present a half day workshop and your workshop makes quorum, you and your co-presenters(s) registered and paid for the annual membership, will receive an honorarium in the form of a single credit of up to US$750, depending on attendance to your workshop, divided amongst your team. The honorarium will not be offered in any other form. Any unused portion of the credit is forfeited.
- By submitting your written paper, you certify that:
- This paper was prepared originally for the MW21 Conference.
- That you and any co-authors have the requisite rights and permissions to grant Museums and the Web LLC. the right of first publication of this paper, in print or electronic form.
- You also warrant that you have specifically obtained any and all required permissions for the reproduction of any included illustrations, tables or extended quotations from their copyright holders.
- Furthermore, you assign to Museums and the Web LLC. a non-exclusive license to publish your paper on the World Wide Web, Ebook and/or CD-ROM, and/or in paper format as part of the Proceedings and/or Selected Papers of the MW21 Conference.
- This paper may subsequently be issued in other paper or electronic forms as determined by Museums and the Web LLC., and MW may grant permission for others to use or re-publish this paper in its original form.
- However, you (including any co-authors) retain copyright in this work.
- Additionally, you and any co-authors will credit MW21 and MW as the original publisher, and include a full citation to the original publication and link to the text on museuweb.net in any future publication or distribution.
You did not receive a confirmation email for submitting the proposal? Please go to here to review your proposal status.